For over 18 years, Bulldog Fire and Security has specialized in security integration and fire alarm services, quickly garnering a reputation for quality work, innovation, and excellent customer service. As a result of the efforts of our professional staff, and the success of our clients, we have established ourselves as innovation leaders within our industry.
Fire Alarm Monitoring Solution
Through our partners at Fire Monitoring of Canada, Bulldog Fire and Security can provide fire monitoring services through our Underwriters Laboratories of Canada (ULC) listed Signals Receiving Centre (SRC). Our fire monitoring solutions are ideal for facilities such as hospitals, schools, high-rise residential units or any commercial and/or industrial building that is required to be monitored under the Fire Code.
- All products used are ULC compliant
- Monitoring can be installed to your existing ULC-listed fire alarm transmitter or sprinkler system.
Where available, Bulldog Fire & Security will provide OPEN ACCESS™ fire alarm monitoring, which electronically re-transmits fire alarm signals from your facility directly to participating Fire Departments. Monitoring in this fashion has been independently proven to save up to 2 minutes in Fire Department response time; time which is not insignificant when you consider that a fire doubles in size every minute after the first four minutes.
- Is available in participating communities
- Takes a fire alarm signal once it reaches the automation system at the SRC and electronically re-transmits the signal directly into the Fire Department Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) system
- No special equipment required
- Monitoring through OPEN ACCESS™ has been independently proven to save up to 2 minutes in Fire Department response times.