The impending legalization and regulating of cannabis in Canada has dramatically increased not only the number of special dispensary and production operations but, the rules that govern them as well. As a result, we are seeing many production businesses scrambling to determine their security needs and grappling with the complex guidelines provided by Health Canada. Like many other facilities that handle sensitive products, medical marijuana security requirements are quite extensive. It’s crucial that marijuana growing facilities utilize proven experts to handle their facility’s security needs. The Bulldog Fire & Security team has an in depth understanding of:
- Medical Marijuana Production Security and Clearances.
- Health Canada’s Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (ACMPR).
Because this is such a new field, it’s critical that businesses work with legitimate and experienced security solution providers to ensure that their business meets all requirements. Bulldog Fire & Security have worked with partners in this industry for several years and have completed numerous facilities. Our knowledgeable staff will work with your consultants and contractors to build a customized solution to protect your facility from physical break-ins or digital invasions to your information networks. We offer a variety of solutions and services including:
- Access Control – ID cards and key fobs work along side card readers allowing you to manage and monitor access to your facility and specific areas within it.
- IP Video – A combination of interior and exterior cameras will allow you to monitor your investments, record data, and protect your products and employees.
- Integrated Security Systems and Fence Perimeter Intrusion – These systems detect and alert you of events such as intrusion or fire. A well-designed system will work to protect your building and its inhabitants in the event of danger.
- ULC Listed Monitoring – Our in-house ULC listed monitoring station will provide your building with 24-hour coverage alerting you and the authorities of any alarms or emergencies.
- Data Comm & Structured Cabling – We offer a complete end to end certified Networking solution for all your IT structured cabling needs for computer terminals, scales, and wireless access points.
Each project we undertake begins with full review of your site and operations in conjunction with your consultants and contractors so that we can design the perfect solution for you. This collaborative effort is part of our dedication to working with you every step of the way to ensure that your facility is compliant so that you can get your business up and running quickly. This collaboration will include:
- Threat Risk Assessment
- Security Site Plan
- Security Floor Plans
- Separate Secure Storage Security Plan
- Description of Security Plan
- Detailed Security Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Resume of Suitable Quality Assurance
- Security Background Checks
Regardless of your security needs or facility size, Bulldog Fire & Security has the expertise to navigate the complex needs of your medical marijuana operations. We pride ourselves on using innovative, cutting edge technology to build customized solutions for our customer’s unique businesses. For over 18 years, we have specialized in security integration, quickly garnering a reputation for quality work, innovation, and excellent customer service. As a result of the efforts of our professional staff, and the success of our clients, we have established ourselves as innovation leaders within our industry.
To find out more about Bulldog Fire and Security, please call 1 866 670 1590 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to us in person.