As with various other electronic devices in your home or business, you may need to periodically change the date and time on your security alarm keypad. The instructions provided below will walk you through how to perform this task for a DSC Power Series Neo and DSC Power Series security alarm keypad.
- Press the * button, followed by 6.
- Enter your system’s master code.
- Press 1 to Select Time and Date programming.
- If you have a Full Message LCD Keypad, use the < or > keys to scroll to the menu options and press *.
- Using the number keys, enter the time in HH:MM format and date in MM:DD:YY format.
- Once complete, press the # key to exit programming
Contact Us Today for a No Obligation Assessment
For 18 years, Bulldog Fire and Security has been an expert in integrated security systems.
To schedule a no obligation assessment of your facility’s security needs call us at 1 866 670 1590, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the contact form below.